Friday, May 22, 2015

2015 AWC National - What a great time!

WOW, what a great time we had at this years AWC National in Oconomowoc, WI!!!
I was great to not only see all my whippet friends from accross the country, but also to visit with my family.  
Spirit with 6 of her offspring!
Left to right (Righty, Max, Elsa, Spirit, Galaxy, Ronan and Moon) 

Elsa: 
She showed great for me in the lure coursing class.  I received many complements on this little red girl and I was proud to say I bred her.   She placed both days in the Lure coursing trail and finished her ASFA Field Championship title on Sunday!   But our most exciting time was receiving the plaque and trophy for being the #1 Whippet in AKC Lure Coursing for the 2014 year.






The Raleigh/Spirit puppies:
Galaxy:  Not only did Galaxy show, but she had some fun playtime with her Beau LeBronze




Moon:

Ronan:

Morgan:  I think my favorite time showing was with Morgan in the Veteran Sweeps class!  She really had a blast and enjoyed her time in the ring, here are pics from both Vet. Sweeps and BOB.



No comments: