Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good Luck to all - it is a new year!!!

I am excited! - for us here at Cali Whippets it is the eve before the new Coursing year starts!! This coming weekend will be our first 2010 Lure Coursing Trial. The dogs have had a chance to rest, Mike and I have a new motor home and we are ready to go! Last year was an amazing year for us. I never dreamed that we would have ended the year with the #1 whippet and #1 sighthound for AKC Lure Coursing. Congrats go to Spirit for this wonderful accomplishment. She is an amazing girl and I love her heart! I will cherish this past year for all its memories, who knows what the future will bring.
It is now a new year and we have new goals. I look forward to see what this year will bring and if we can accomplish those goals!
Good luck and safe running to all the hounds!!! See you on the coursing field (finally!)!!!!!!

Deana

No comments: